327 Dahlonega St., Ste. 604A, Cumming, GA 30040

About Us

Wehunt Law Firm, LLC is a specialized law practice located in Cumming, Georgia. Our firm provides representation in criminal, juvenile, and domestic relations matters. We represent clients charged with any delinquency, misdemeanor or felony crime in Georgia. Our firm also handles domestic relations matters, such as divorce and child custody disputes.

Wehunt Law Firm, LLC represents clients throughout North Georgia. Wehunt Law Firm, LLC primarily serves the counties of Forsyth, Cherokee, Pickens, Dawson, and Hall. If you have found yourself in the unfortunate positions of needing legal counsel, please allow Wehunt Law Firm, LLC the opportunity to assist you through the challenging process.

  • Andrew Wehunt did more in a couple of weeks than three other attorneys did in a year!!!! I spent over $20,000 for what I believed was the best attorneys in Canton, Georgia to help my son and all they did was take my money and sit back and wait for the prosecutor to decide his fate. Horrible experience!! Andrew came into our lives and my son was out of jail in three weeks!!!! Smart, kind and very professional!!! You won’t go wrong with Andrew Wehunt!!!!! He’s fair and very experienced in criminal law.

    Diane ,

  • Awesome! Andrew has been very helpful with my case, and has quickly gotten back to me with answers to my questions and concerns. He has kept me well informed of everything going on. I am very happy with his professional service.

    C. D.,

  • I contacted Wehunt Law Firm regarding a potential criminal trespass offense I had with a neighboring land owner. Mr. Wehunt gave me advice on how to proceed and told me that I probably wouldn’t need to retain an attorney. I took his advice and reached an agreement with the land owner without any legal action being taken. Mr. Wehunt is an honest attorney who didn’t tell me I needed an attorney just to make a profit. I would highly recommend contacting Wehunt Law Firm if you find yourself in a situation where you need legal advice.

    C. Hill,